Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Path of Love


I am excited to say that my wife, Kristen, and I have decided to start blogging together. Although we run separate blogs (you can find her’s here), I believe majority of our pictures will be taken together. We both love to create different avatars, so you can expect to find a little something for everyone between both of our blogs. I hope you find something you like and I’m really excited to have a found a new hobby to share with my amazing wife. 

Finally, let’s get started.

Body:

Mesh Head:  
NO!Project - MeshHead_NOAH 
Hairbase:
AITUI - Hairbase 2.0 - Fade (has TMP and Omega appliers)
Hair:
Modulus - Brooklyn Hair
Ears:
AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Stretched Ears

Apparel:

Sweater/Shirt:
AMITOMO. - Shirt Under Sweater #6
Jeans:
<kal rau> Baggy Jeans_Mesh
***No longer available***
Shoes:
[Deadwool] Monk shoes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment